Gain Sought-After Career Skills with a Degree in Technology and Business
From small to large, private to public, for-profit businesses to non-profit institutions alike, technology is the backbone to all successful, forward-thinking organizations.
NECC’s Associate of Science Degree in Technology and Business will equip you with the technology skills you need to succeed in a broad range of forward-thinking business occupational environments. This program will provide you a business skill set using the technologies that drive today’s modern organizations.
Why Choose NECC?
At the core of this program are the essential and practical business competencies that are in demand today and driving successful careers serving the commercial, institutional, and industrial sectors. Through this program you will:
- Understand the critical skills for today’s evolving job market and the basic technical competencies expected of today’s business leaders
- Learn about the expanding role of technology in day-to-day business situations and long-term jobs as careers
- Design, create and analyze spreadsheets, databases, and other fundamental tools that help manage data and solve business problems
- Benefit from extensive hands-on experience through NECC’s state-of-the art computer labs
- Gain real-world experience through internships at area businesses
- Learn from faculty with diverse professional experiences
Because of NECC
You will be able to join the many graduates who are already employed in a broad range of business and technology positions – OR transfer to a four-year institution.
After completing this associate degree you can:
- Transfer to a bachelor’s degree program in business and technology or related fields
- Pursue work in diverse fields such as data administration, digital marketing, data analytics, business management, customer services, and more
- Benefit from NECC’s educational support staff and resources at an affordable cost
Courses and RequirementsSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. View the suggested pathway for the Technology & Business degree.