Launch a Career in Health and Wellness With NECC’s Public Health Associate Degree
If you want to pursue a career promoting the health and wellness of individuals, families, and communities, a rewarding career in public health is for you. With a Public Health Associate Degree you can fill many important roles including health educator, patient advocate, community liaison, or focus on keeping workers and the environment safe.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC’s Public Health Associate Degree will prepare you for a variety of entry-level public health positions in the community. You will also be able to transfer credits toward a bachelor’s degree in health education, health administration, environmental health, or a related field. With this program you will:
- Learn about healthy lifestyles, population perspectives, public health issues, systems, programs, outreach, and education
- Benefit from real-world experience by participating in a practicum (internship)
- Improve your career options by earning a degree in Public Health
Because of NECC
You can pursue entry-level positions in private, public, and federal health care agencies, or choose to continue your education. Upon program completion you’ll be able to:
- Serve in roles critical to wellness such as patient navigator, family advocate, community support specialist, environmental protection, or worker safety advocate
- Transfer credits toward a bachelor’s degree in a related health care field and save thousands of dollars on your education
Courses and RequirementsSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. View the suggested pathway for the Public Health degree program.