Pentucket Bank SVP Joins NECC Foundation Board
The Northern Essex Community College Foundation Board is pleased to welcome new member Stacey Palovich, SVP, Senior Banking Officer with Pentucket Bank. Northern Essex and Pentucket Bank have a long-standing partnership rooted in a mutual commitment to the Greater Haverhill Community. Palovich is looking forward to deepening that connection in this role.
“I am proud to join the NECC Foundation Board to continue Pentucket Bank’s legacy of partnership with the college,” Palovich said. “Pentucket Bank and NECC share a common mission of community support and economic growth and I am looking forward to contributing at the Board level to furthering that mission.”
Examples of the partnership include:
• Pentucket Bank’s support of NECC’s building expansion projects, most recently with a $50k capital investment for the Haverhill Campus auditorium
• Annual student scholarships, first established almost 20 years ago
• Event coordination, such as bringing Tom Brady Sr. to the college for a speaker event through the Eagle Tribune
• The creation of the University of Pentucket – a robust learning and development catalog for Pentucket Bank employees. NECC worked with the Bank through a Workforce Development Grant, and NECC professors taught many of the courses.
• Joint sponsorships/collaborations to support other local non-profits
• Leadership representation on the NECC Foundation Board for many years
Palovich holds a degree from the University of Buffalo. She is also a board member of the Community Giving Tree. She resides in Boxford, MA, with her husband and son.
The NECC Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that supports the college and its students. Incorporated in 1972, the Foundation assists NECC by connecting with the business community, foundations, and other potential revenue sources. It additionally hosts fundraisers and special events.
Funds raised are used for student scholarships, equipment purchases, program revitalization efforts, faculty and staff development, and other needs as they arise and as approved by the Foundation Board of Directors. Board members are appointed to multi-year terms.
For more information about the NECC Foundation, Inc. or giving to NECC, contact Allison Dolan-Wilson, vice president of institutional advancement and executive director of NECC Foundation, Inc., at 978 556-3624 or email@example.com.