Online Account Services
To enhance our student services online, NECC has partnered with TouchNet Commerce Management System to provide a secure environment for student account services online. These services include web-based bill presentment, secure online payments, electronic disbursement of student refunds, and tuition payment plan setup and enrollment.
These services offer students, parents, and other authorized users the convenience of self-service access to online bill and bill payments.
View and Pay Your NECC Student Bills Online!
- Receive email notifications as new bills arrive
- View most recent statement and billing history
- See current account activity since last statement
- Make payments using credit card or electronic check
Students can enroll online to receive their student refunds directly deposited into their bank checking or savings account. No need to wait for a paper check to arrive in the mail and then having to wait in line to deposit the check. Students will receive email notification (to their student email account) when their eRefund has been processed and will know when their eRefund will be deposited into their account.
NOTE: Payments made by credit card online will be refunded to the same credit card(s) used for payment.
- Quick – You will have access to funds sooner! No more waiting for a paper check!
- Secure – Direct deposit is added protection against theft or time delays from lost checks
- Convenient – NECC will send you an e-mail to your student account, to let you know that the refund will appear in your account in 2 to 6 business days, depending upon your bank’s processing.
- Confidential – We maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding your bank account. We will access your account only to deposit money or correct erroneous deposits.
It’s Easy! Start Now
Use the Following Directions to Access Online Bill and Bill Payments, Sign Up for Refund, Set-up a Payment Plan and Grant Access to Parents (if Needed).