Prepare for Your Career with an NECC Internship
View video on the NECC YouTube Channel.
Internships provide you with a great opportunity to gain real-word experience and insight into a career. As an NECC student, you can earn credit through an internship course or you can pursue internships independently for experience.
NECC Fund Providing Internship Stipend
The NECC Fund is providing $25,000 to assist students completing a for-credit, unpaid or underpaid internship or other experiential learning. Eligible students can receive either $2500 (for unpaid positions) or $1500 (for underpaid positions) stipends. The funding is open to students in any degree program including some health programs with clinicals, Criminal Justice students who have an internship requirement, and more. Learn More & Apply
- Converse Global Partner Market Undergraduate Intern at Nike, Inc.
- Converse Undergraduate Digital Experience Strategy Intern at Nike, Inc.
- Converse Undergraduate Digital Site Merchandising Intern at Nike, Inc.
- Undergraduate Converse Geo Product Merchandising Intern at Nike, Inc.
- Tax Intern- June 2024 at LGA, LLP
- City of Boston Housing Innovation Lab (iLab) Intern at City of Boston
- Technology Undergraduate Summer Intern at Wellington Management Company LLP
- Business Undergraduate Summer Intern at Wellington Management Company LLP
- PwC Intern Career Opportunities - Tax (JD/LLM Candidates) Summer 2024 at PwC
- US DOT - Volpe Center Student Employment Info Session at U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Volpe Center
- Regulatory and Policy Intern at PowerOptions
- PwC's Women's Consulting Experience and 2025 Consulting Internships at PwC
- PwC’s Start 2024 Internship and Consulting experience opportunities at PwC
- PwC’s Start 2024 Internship and Trust (Audit/Tax/DAT) experience opportunities at PwC
- Northeast Division - Sales & Marketing Internship (Summer 2024) at Comcast - Central Division