Enrollment for Summer Courses has ended.
Get ahead (or catch-up!) with a summer course.
Whether you are a student at NECC or at another school, with an NECC Summer course you can:
- Transfer the credits to your college or university (current NECC students receive credit at Northern Essex).
- Save money on tuition (a typical three-credit course costs less than $800).
- Take classes online from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Choose from three sessions
Summer Session I
- Monday, May 22 – Friday, June 30
Summer Session II
- Monday, July 3 – Friday, August 11
Summer Session III
- Monday, May 22 – Friday, August 11
A wide range of courses, including
- Computer Information Sciences
- English Composition (I & II)
- Macro & Micro Economics
- Mathematics / Algebra
- Philosophy / Ethics
- Technical Writing
- World Civilization (I & II)
To receive weather and school alerts that may impact our courses, sign-up to receive NECC Alerts via text message.Print View