Alpha Beta Gamma
Alpha Beta Gamma is a National Business Honor Society established in 1970 to recognize and encourage scholarship among Business and Professional Studies enrolled at Two-Year Degree granting institutions. The society is a member of the prestigious Association of College Honor Societies and has initiated more than 80,000 members.
As an integral part of leadership, the Chapter is very active in providing community service by running clothing drives for the Salvation Army, can drive for the Lazarus House, participate in The Walk to End Alzheimers, and help in the soup kitchen Cor Unum.
Students also contribute to the Annual Bake Sales to raise funds that contribute to keeping membership fees affordable.
Officers participate in membership drives during key events such as, Transfer Day, Job Fairs, and Campus Fairs promoting the benefits of joining Alpha Beta Gamma- Beta Omicron Chapter.
How to Join
Alpha Beta Gamma is available for all Business Major students enrolled in a degree program: Accounting, Management, Business Transfer, and Hospitality Management who have earned 12 college credits and have a 3.0 overall GPA.
- A lifetime membership (with a one-time fee of $90.00)
- Access to 25 ABG Scholarships and $500,000 in Transfer Scholarships
- Eligible to attend the Annual Leadership conference
- Participation in the Induction Ceremony where students are pinned and presented with their graduation stoles, certificate, and membership cards (family and friends are welcome)
- Faculty recommendations for jobs and transfers
- This distinction will also appear on your official transcript
View video on the NECC YouTube Channel.
Professor Pam Donahue