Find Your Advisor
Your advisor is predetermined and assigned to you. They may be a faculty member or one of the academic advisors at the Student Success Hub.
Typically their name will appear on your myNECC account, so you can learn who they are by following these steps:
- Click on the myNECC icon at the top of this page.
- Log in using your myNECC ID and password.
- Under the Frequently Used Tools heading located at the bottom right of the page, click on Degree Works.
- On the Degree Works Worksheet your Advisor is listed above your GPA.
- If there is no name you have been assigned to an Academic Advisor in the Student Success Hub.
To access your myNECC, Self-Service, or Degree Works you will need to have your NECC Student ID number. If you are a new student or need help logging in go to the Technology Help page.
Behrakis Student Center
100 Elliott Street
45 Franklin Street
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPrint View