- SucceedSupport Services
- Academic Support Services
- Academic Advising
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Center for Accessibility Resources & Services (formerly Learning Accommodations Center)
- Getting Started
- MA Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment
- Service Animals Policy
- General Information
- Contact the Center for Accessibility Resources & Services
- Academic Coaching
- Tutoring Center
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) Classes (Tutoring)
- PACE Program TRiO-SSS
- Starting at NECC & Transferring
- Student Support Services
- Counseling Services
- Resources in the Community
- Student Ambassadors
- Technology Help
- Veteran and Military Services
- Free Textbooks (OER)
- Childcare Services
- Career Services
- Academic Support Services
Get a Career You Love
We are here to assist you at every stage in the life of your career. From career exploration and internships to landing that first job or changing your career, we can get you on the right path for a career you love! Whether you are a currently enrolled student or one of our alumni, contact us and we help you:
Come talk with us about your academic interests and discuss related careers, participate in various career events and workshops, and use our free resources to help you identify a career that is right for you.
We can help you get the real world experience that hiring managers value, including volunteer opportunities, paid positions, and internships for credit.
Land Your First Job
We’ll help you craft a compelling resume and cover letter, get you set up on Handshake to connect with employers about jobs and internships, and share tips on networking and interviewing.
Advance or Change Your Career
Do you feel stuck? Are you ready to take on more responsibility or try something completely different? Talk with us. We can help you move ahead.
Until further notice, Career Services will be offering virtual/remote appointments through ZOOM meetings, email feedback, or phone consultation. We will not be meeting with students in person during this time.
Book an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please download the Navigate app or log into Navigate through the Portal. For more details about Navigate and to access it, please view the Navigate page. Once you have logged into Navigate, please follow these instructions for booking an appointment:
- Click on the Appointment Icon
- Select the Career Center for the reason and follow the prompts.
- Please include any questions or requests that you have for the appointment in the comment area.
If you have any questions or are unable to book an appointment through Navigate, please contact Ashley Moore at email@example.com.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
We’re here to help. Contact us if you have questions.