First Time Logging In
- Student Life
- The Arts
- Clubs & Organizations
- Civic Engagement
- Honor Societies
- Wellness & Fitness Center
- Campus Dining
- Support Services
- Counseling Services
- Free Textbooks (OER)
- Veteran and Military Services
- Childcare Services
- Technology Help
- Services & Discounts
Access Your Student Email Account.
First Time Login Instructions
If you are a new student, you must first enroll in your student email account to setup Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) then create a custom password. Once you have successfully completed your email setup, you are ready to access your myNECC account. Please follow the instructions below:
- Open a browser then navigate to the NECC home page and select myNECC.
- On the myNECC page, select the Student Email quick link.
- Enter your email address. This is your eight-digit Student ID@student.necc.edu (Use your full student email address as your ID each time you sign into your email account).
- Enter your password. This is your default password provided with your acceptance letter or contact the IT Service Desk at 978-556-3111.
- Click Sign in
- Follow the instructions to setup MFA and receive your security code. Most students prefer to select “I want to set up a different method” then select phone. Follow the instructions to confirm then verify the phone number.
- Follow the instructions to setup a 2nd verification method. An alternate email account may be used here. You may need to select “I want to set up a different method”, as before, then select email. Follow the instructions to verify the email account.
- Once the setup is completed, the Office 365 Apps Dashboard opens.
- Now change your password. While on the O365 apps dashboard, click in the circle with initials in the upper right corner of the pane. In the window that opens, click on View Account. In the Password tile, select Change Password. Allow up to 15 minutes for the new password to be added to all student accounts.
- Now you are ready to Use your ID number (only) and your new password to sign into myNECC and other local student accounts that require credentials to sign in.
Be sure to read the Student Email Policy for information that all users are subject to.
Need more help?
If you have any questions or require assistance, contact the NECC IT Service Desk at 978-556-3111 or email@example.comPrint View