The NECC Promise
What is the Promise Scholarship Program?
The Promise Scholarship allows students from designated Early College Programs to continue
their education at NECC for free.
Who is Eligible?
Eligible students must:
• Have completed a Lawrence High School or Haverhill High School Early College Program
• Earned 15 NECC credits while in Early College
• Have an NECC GPA of a 3.0 or above
• Completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• Have not previously completed a college degree
How long can I receive the scholarship?
Once in the program students can stay in the scholarship until they complete their degree or hit
a credit total of 75.
What is covered?
Tuition, fees, and textbooks are covered under this program
What should I do if I have questions or want to see if I can apply?
Please contact Emily Yunes at email@example.com with any questions about the programPrint View