Paramedic Technology Certificate
Make NECC Your First Response to Becoming a Paramedic!
If you are good in a crisis – calm, level headed, and capable of making good decisions quickly – you will thrive as paramedic. NECC’s program will teach you how to provide immediate treatment to people in need and transport them quickly to clinics, hospitals, and other emergency care centers.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC’s Paramedic Program meets the requirements of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the national guidelines for paramedic education. The goal of the program is to prepare competent entry-level Paramedics in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains with or without exit points at the Advanced Emergency Medical Technician and/or Emergency Medical Technician, and/or Emergency Medical Responder levels. With this program you will:
- Learn about human anatomy, physiology, trauma response, and interventions
- Gain hands-on experience with equipment commonly used by paramedics
- Benefit from supervised experiences in clinical care settings
- Sharpen your decision-making and patient care skills
- Prepare for a career that is emotionally and financially rewarding
Because of NECC
You will graduate as a competent paramedic ready to work in a variety of settings. Upon completion of the program you can:
- Sit for the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians exam
- Work for ambulance companies, fire departments, or emergency rooms
- Transfer earned credits to NECC’s Associate Degree in Paramedic Technology
Courses and RequirementsSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. View the suggested pathway for the Paramedic Technology Certificate.