Request a Transcript
PARCHMENT is a secure, reliable, electronic transcript system used at Northern Essex Community College. Transcripts ordered through Parchment:
- Are trackable throughout the process from order to receipt.
- Are available in hard copy and electronic versions.
- Are sent out within 24-48 business hours. Questions on your Parchment order can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can be uploaded to the Common Application.
- Can be purchased by debit or credit card for a fee of $2.75. Some delivery options may include additional shipping and handling fees.
- Generate email confirmations when the:
- order is placed
- transcript has been sent out
- eTranscript has been downloaded by the recipient
- Can be sent anywhere, including overseas (NOTE: additional costs apply).
- Can be held for current semester’s grades or the next degree date.
Click here to request an official transcript
- Active students can view and print their Unofficial Transcripts on myNECC
- Non-credit/CEU courses, please contact Enrollment Services 978-556-3700.
Transcript requests will NOT be processed if a financial hold is on the student account. Financial obligations must be cleared by contacting Enrollment Services at 978-556-3700.Print View