Coronavirus Information and Updates
If you are not feeling well, have come into contact with a COVID-19 positive individual, or have tested positive for COVID-19 please stay off campus and fill out the COVID-19 Exposure Form
*Weekly data provided by CDC
|Date of Most Recent On-Campus Positive||Most Recent Location||Monthly Total On Campus Cases||Academic Year Total On Campus Cases*|
July 21th, 2022
Updated on Saturday August 13, 2022.
* Beginning September 1, 2021
This dashboard shows on-campus cases for the 2021-2022 academic year for the NECC community. These totals are cumulative and include positive COVID-19 cases from both the Haverhill and Lawrence campuses. Reporting is updated on a regular basis and includes students, faculty, and staff.
Be assured that, following an on campus positive case of COVID-19, if there is any need for further action on your part, you will hear from an NECC representative or the Department of Public Health directly.
NECC COVID-19 Basics
- Although we have seen a promising decline in COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts, the NECC COVID Response Team still recommends taking all necessary personal precautions against infection
- NECC is a Mask Flexible Campus. We encourage mask wearing while indoors. Be mindful of those around you and their comfort level. Keep a mask in your pocket just in case!
- Based on updated CDC guidance, if you are a close contact of a COVID+ individual, you are required to wear a mask on campus for 10 days beginning the day after your exposure.
- NECC has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination policy. More information can be found here: Student Vaccination Policy or Employee Vaccination Policy
- If you have been exposed, are not feeling well, or have tested positive for COVID-19, please stay off campus. We request that you fill out the NECC COVID-19 Exposure Form found HERE
- Prospective Students and Visitors to campus must complete the NECC Campus Visitor Sign In form found HERE
- Additional information can be found through the FAQ links
For General COVID-19 questions please email email@example.com
For COVID-19 policy questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Report Concerns is a private email box monitored by Marissa Elliott and Mike McCarthyPrint View