Online Programs & Courses
There’s No Easier Way to Achieve Your Learning and Life Goals
Say hello to success, and goodbye to the barriers that once prevented you from achieving your educational goals. With NECC’s online programs and courses you no longer have to worry about getting to class on time, commuting, or fitting classes in around your job and personal commitments.
Yes, you’ll still have to do the course work, but hundreds of people have discovered that online learning at NECC works for them. If you are motivated, can learn on your own, and can use a computer, we are confident our online offerings will work for you, too.
Check out our many Online Degree and Certificate Programs.
Northern Essex Community College has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.
Online Degrees & Certificates
Whether you want to complete one online class or your entire degree or certificate online, NECC’s online associate degrees and certificates programs make it easy for you to enhance your knowledge and achieve your goals.
- Business Management (80% online)
- Business Transfer
- Computer & Information Sciences: Information Technology (80% online)
- Criminal Justice (80% online)
- Law Enforcement Certificate (80% online)
- Liberal Arts
- Liberal Arts: Journalism/Communication (80% online)
- Liberal Arts: Philosophy Option (80% online)
- Liberal Arts: Psychology Option (80% online)
- Liberal Arts: Writing (80% online)
- Sleep Technologist Certificate (80% online)
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate (100% Online)
- Business Transfer (100% Online)
- Criminal Justice (100% Online)
- General Studies: Health Specialization (100% Online)
100% Online Program Schedules
These schedules are added for your reference before the beginning of each semester. For more information on courses, and up-to-date course times and dates use the NECC course search tool.