Business Transfer Associate Degree
NECC’s Business Transfer Associate Degree Can Get You Where You Want to Go!
If you are interested in earning a bachelor’s degree in business, you can start at NECC and complete the basic general education and business administration courses – roughly 50% of all required credits. Thousands of our alumni have successfully followed this same path – with good reason.
Why Choose NECC?
By earning an Associate in Science in Business Transfer Degree at NECC, you’ll save thousands of dollars on the cost of your bachelor’s degree. You’ll build critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills, and also benefit from NECC’s small class sizes and high level of student support. With this program you can:
- Complete an internship at an area company or organization, gaining real-world experience.
- Participate in Alpha Beta Gamma, an international business honor society
- Take advantage of MassTransfer Pathways and other transfer agreements to earn your bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, while saving thousands of dollars on the cost of your degree.
- Prepare for diverse and exciting careers in advertising, sales, finance, sports and entertainment and many other fields where it is critical to manage people and projects
Because of NECC
You will be able to join hundreds of NECC alumni who have successfully transferred to public and private colleges and universities in Massachusetts and across the country – and who have then gone on to enjoy rewarding careers. After successfully completing the Business Transfer Program previous graduates have transferred to:
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Merrimack College
- Salem State College
- Boston University
- And more!
Business Transfer is one
of NECC’s top ten
I saved a lot of money and figured out what I wanted to study without making a commitment to an expensive four-year school. I worked really hard and was able to transfer to a really great school.”
Lucas Lombardo, NECC Business Transfer graduate, transferred to Boston University
Courses, Requirements, and Program NotesSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. View the suggested pathway for the Business Transfer Degree.