Center for Business and Accounting
Center for Business And Accounting
The goal of The Center for Business & Accounting is to provide business, accounting, and hospitality students with a greater sense of belonging at NECC by offering greater access to faculty and professional advisors, and a warm and welcoming place to meet with classmates, use a computer, print a paper, pick up a granola bar, or attend an industry-specific seminar.
Though we are operating remotely this Semester, our mission to serve our students remains the same. We need your assistance in understanding how best to serve you!
Registering Now for Summer and Fall 2021 Semesters
Appointments are remote – either via phone, email, or Zoom.
If you have any registration-related questions choose from the appropriate advisors below:
Or email the Center for Business and Accounting at the Business Center.
Hospitality and Culinary students
Email Chef Boucher at email@example.com
For general questions, please email the Business Center.
more choices in the types of courses you can take.
Make sure you are signing up for the right delivery method.
- Kelly Sullivan, Dean firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheila Muller, Dept. Chair, Business & Accounting email@example.com
- Judith Pollock-Ciampi, Faculty Lead, Center for Business & Accounting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pamela Donahue, Advisor, Alpha Beta Gamma Honor Society email@example.com
- Chef Denis Boucher- Program Coordinator Hospitality Management & Culinary Arts firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosalie Catalano, Professional Academic Advisor email@example.com
- Vanessa Rodriguez, Professional Academic Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Center email: CenterForBusinessAndAccounting@necc.mass.edu
- Center Phone#: (978) 556-3409
- Location: C201 Spurk Building, Haverhill Campus
View video on the NECC YouTube Channel.
Connect With Us!