Center for Business and Accounting
Center for Business And Accounting
The goal of The Center for Business & Accounting is to provide business, accounting, and hospitality students with a greater sense of belonging at NECC by offering greater access to faculty and professional advisors, and a warm and welcoming place to meet with classmates, use a computer, print a paper, pick up a granola bar, or attend an industry-specific seminar.
Though we are operating remotely this Semester, our mission to serve our students remains the same. We need your assistance in understanding how best to serve you!
Important Advising and Registration Information
The Center for Business and Accounting staff and faculty are available to meet remotely (Zoom, phone, or email) during the semester. We recommend that you review your Academic Plan with an advisor to make sure that you are on track for graduation, please email the Business Center at CenterForBusinessAndAccounting@necc.mass.edu
- Kelly Sullivan, Dean email@example.com
- Sheila Muller, Dept. Chair, Business & Accounting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judith Pollock-Ciampi, Faculty Lead, Center for Business & Accounting email@example.com
- Pamela Donahue, Advisor, Alpha Beta Gamma Honor Society firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chef Denis Boucher- Program Coordinator Hospitality Management & Culinary Arts email@example.com
- Rosalie Catalano, Professional Academic Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vanessa Rodriguez, Professional Academic Advisor email@example.com
- Center email: CenterForBusinessAndAccounting@necc.mass.edu
- Center Phone#: (978) 556-3409
- Location: C201 Spurk Building, Haverhill Campus
View video on the NECC YouTube Channel.
Connect With Us!