Center for Business and Accounting Services
Student Success is Our Top Priority
- We have a peer mentor program to assist students with questions about Blackboard, NECC email, Microsoft 365, Navigate, study skills, and time management.
- We co-sponsor, with Career Services, industry-specific speakers and presentations in the Center, including job search strategies, resume writing, interviewing, LinkedIn, and networking. We also offer career exploration and preparation services.
- We offer advising and registration services, as well as transfer information.
- We have computers and a printer for student use.
- We offer Accounting tutoring, assistance setting up study groups, and homework help.
- We offer special events like our Welcome Week activities.
- Currently, most services are provided virtually so please reach us through email.
Find resources for online learning on the Student Resources site called the Online Learning Hub. Videos, FAQs, and live support are now available to Northern Essex Community College students and faculty.
- How to access the MyNECC portal, Blackboard, DegreeWorks, & other key links
- How to access NECC student email & Microsoft Office
- How to sign up for NECC alerts
College can be tough. Navigate Student makes it easier by letting you know how and when to get important things done. The NECC Navigate app helps you make decisions, complete important tasks, and explore the campus.
With Navigate Student you can…
- See upcoming to-dos and events so you never miss important deadlines
- Get connected to help when you need it
- Explore major and career options that match your interests
- Build your academic plan and pick classes each semester
- Get step-by-step guidance on the complicated stuff like paying for college and selecting courses
- Sync your class schedule and other important events directly to your phone
To access Navigate, you can download the app or access it via a web browser. To access the website, go to https://necc.navigate.eab.com. To download the Navigate App, go to the GooglePlay Store or the App Store, and search “Navigate”.
Business Navigator Noelia Figuereo’s contact information:
- Email: email@example.com or
- Text 978-420-4101
Get involved in college events and activities being offered remotely: https://www.necc.mass.edu/events/category/student-activities/