Accounting Tutoring Schedule
Accounting Tutoring for the Fall 2023 semester will start from September 18th to December 8th.
No tutoring during times that the college is closed.
- Haverhill campus in the Spurk Building, room C203 (enter through C201)
The Schedule for ACC101 & ACC102 Tutoring
Fall Semester 2023
Starting September 18th through December 8th
- Spencer– Wednesdays from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Noah– Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Charles — Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Please consider the following important information regarding your tutoring meeting:
Tutoring is on a first-come, first-served basis, and we ask that you adhere to professional standards during the meeting.
- Tutors can not help students with quizzes or tests
- Sessions are set for 30 minutes to allow other student access to tutors
Take Advantage of Online Tutoring
As an NECC student, you also have access to ThinkingStorm Online Tutoring.
Accommodations and Access Requests
Individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing may contact our office via the relay service by dialing 7-1-1 (TTY) or through Video Relay Service (VRS) of their choice. Individuals requesting sign language interpreting, please contact Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services at email@example.com.Print View