Accounting Tutoring Schedule
- Business and Accounting
- Semester Updates
- Faculty and Staff
- Lunch and Learn
- Accounting Tutoring Schedule
- Social Media
- Looking to Transfer
- Alpha Beta Gamma
- Business and Accounting Pathways
All Accounting Tutoring will occur online via Zoom Virtual Meeting during the Fall semester.
Your tutor for the Fall 2021 semester is Angela.
Angela will tutor the following courses: ACC101, ACC102, ACC201, and ACC203
To schedule a 30-minute meeting, please click here to select the course and then the date and time that accommodates your schedule.
Tutoring will run from 9/16 – 12/15/2021
- 9/16 – 10/29 Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 4-8 pm
- 11/2 – 12/15 Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 5-8 pm
Please consider the following important information regarding your tutoring meeting:
To facilitate tutors to effectively prepare for your meeting, please provide the following information when making your appointment:
- Provide your course number
- What chapter you’d like to address
- Provide specific problem numbers and/or questions
- Once you make an appointment, please make sure that you access your Zoom meeting from a laptop/desktop (not a mobile phone)
- Adhere to professional standards during the meeting
- Tutors can not help students with quizzes or tests
- Meetings are set for 30 minutes, so if you think you might need more time please schedule two meetings
- Please consider canceling your meeting if you can not attend to give other students the chance to use the tutoring services. With your email confirmation of the meeting, you’re provided instructions on how to cancel.
Take Advantage of Online Tutoring
As an NECC student, you also have access to ThinkingStorm Online Tutoring.
Accommodations and Access Requests
Individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing may contact our office via the relay service by dialing 7-1-1 (TTY) or through Video Relay Service (VRS) of their choice. Individuals requesting sign language interpreting, please contact Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services at email@example.com.Print View