This site is best viewed in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or EdgeX

Registration Begins Early April

Please visit the Academic Center of your program to be advised and to register.

View Spring classes

How to Register



Please visit the Academic Center of your program to be advised and to register. To find your advisor, log into MyNECC, click on “My Information,” and then select “Look up My Advisor.”



Use Self-Service Online. Most students who have earned 12 credits or more and have a Cumulative GPA of 2.0 may register for classes using Self-Service EXCEPT students in the following programs:

  • Education (Elementary and Early Childhood)
  • English Courses for Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
  • ESL programs or ESL courses
  • General Studies: Health Specialization
  • Any Human Service program
  • Any Deaf Studies program
  • All students in Allied Health Programs, regardless of credits or GPA
By Phone

By Phone

Call Enrollment Services at 978-556-3700. You may be eligible to register over the phone.

Payment Information for Spring 2019

All tuition and fee payments are made to the Student Accounts Office and Enrollment Services (One-Stop/Welcome Express Window). Office hours are:
Monday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.

Payment Information for Spring 2019 Semester

 Spring 2019 Payment Dates
Registration Dates: Balance Due Dates:
November 5 – November 25, 2018 December 13, 2018
November 26 – December 13, 2018 January 2, 2019
December 14 – December 20, 2018 January 7, 2019
December 21, 2018 – January 1, 2019 January 14, 2019

Click here to view Payment Options.

Print viewPrint View
Get Map and Diretions on Google