Payment Options at NECC
All tuition and fee payments are made to the Student Accounts Office. Payment options for Online, Mail, or payment plan are listed below.
Updated Hours and Contact Information
Financial Aid and Student Accounts will be available to remotely assist our students with FAFSA completion and to answer all of our students’ financial questions via email, phone, virtual Zoom meetings and online chat.
Financial Aid and Student Accounts Staff Availability
We are virtually available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Call Financial Aid 978-556-3700
- Call Student Accounts 978-556-3900
- Chat with a Financial Aid Counselor
- Email us at email@example.com
- Submit your financial aid documents using the safe and Secure Form Submission
Mail Your Documents To
Northern Essex Community College
Student Financial Services
100 Elliott Street
Haverhill MA, 01830
Note: Documents are no longer be accepted via email.
Payments can be made electronically using “Pay your Bill” through the myNECC portal. For more information visit https://www.necc.mass.edu/afford/
Student Account Statements
Students will be sent one paper bill — all subsequent bills will be posted in the myNECC portal and students will be notified through their NECC student email account.
To view your student account information online, log into myNECC, scroll down and click on the “Pay My Bill Online” icon.
- To view your statements, click on “My Account” and select “Statements”
- You can view real-time account information by clicking on “My Account” and select “Account Activity”
- Under My Profile Setup click on Authorized Users to give your parent/guardian access
- To receive refunds electronically, click Electronic Refunds under My Profile Setup
Payment Information for Spring 2021 Semester
Payment for the Spring 2021 Semester is due January 5, 2021.
Beginning January 5, 2021 and forward payment will be due upon registration. Methods of payment are self-pay, enroll in the NECC four installment payment plan, or apply for financial aid.
The Drop for Non-Payment will be Friday January 8, 2021.
*The $100 Late Registration Penalty has been waived for the 2021 spring semester.
Payment Options Available