Online Career Services: Handshake
Handshake: Your Source for Jobs and Internships
What is Handshake?
- Handshake is the #1 way college students find jobs.
- Handshake partners with schools and employers to bring the best opportunities to students.
- This recruiting platform is used by employers in all industries nationwide including Fortune 500 companies.
- Students can create their profile and the system will recommend jobs and help you easily search and filter based on your interests and skills.
Benefits for Students and Alumni
- Gain access to customized job and internship search features.
- Discover local, national and international job and internship opportunities.
- Free resources and templates from NECC Career Services.
- Get discovered by employers who can search student profiles and message you through the system.
- Connect with your peers and alumni for career tips, advice, and company reviews.
- Store your resume and other career-related documents so they are ready to use.
- Access everything in one place – jobs, internships, career events, job fairs, and more!
Looking for remote work?
Once you have activated your Handshake account, use this link to review job postings and search “remote” in the job search tab or filters. Want to read more about remote work? Check out these Handshake blogs.