PART-TIME PATHWAYS (3 to 5 years) are available for most degrees. To qualify to take college-level classes, some students may be required to take college preparation classes first.
- Associate Degree prepares students for transfer
- Can be part-time
- The program can be started in the fall, spring, or summer semester
- Day and evening classes available
- Online classes are available for all courses required for the program
- Classes are offered on both the Haverhill and Lawrence campuses
- Internship opportunities
- You may need additional math, reading, or writing courses before starting the business core courses.
- Take your assessment tests as soon as possible to find out what your skill levels are
- A minimum grade of “C” is required in Intro. to Accounting I (ACC101) to take Intro. to Accounting II (ACC102)
- A minimum grade of “C” is required in Intro. to Accounting II (ACC102) to take Managerial Accounting (ACC203)
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.