Walk-In Computer Labs
Labs are located within the library of each campus and are staffed by Academic Technology specialists who support students with academic technologies like Blackboard and Microsoft Office, help with printing and scanning, and other general computer & technology questions.
A-330 Haverhill Campus, Bentley Library
L-149 Lawrence Campus Library, Dimitry Building,
Computer Labs Feature:
- PC and Mac workstations
- Laser printers
- Scanning & copying
- Lending laptops & graphing calculators
NECC Computing Guidelines
- Computer Labs may be used by current students only. Students must log in at the kiosk by the helpdesk before accessing the computer lab.
- If you do not have a NECC ID, it can be obtained at the Welcome Express Desks on both campuses. On the Haverhill campus, the Welcome Express Desk is located in the Behrakis Student Center on the first floor of the SC building. On the Lawrence campus, the Welcome Express Desk is in the lobby of the Dimitry building.
- Students, staff, and faculty members are responsible for following all policies outlined in the Computer and Network Usage Policy. Anyone violating a computer policy may be subject to disciplinary action.
- Log off computers. When finished with a lab computer, please log off from the computer. It is not necessary to turn off the computer.
- The use of computers in the labs is for academic purposes only.
- Print Responsibly. Lab printers default to double-sided printing to save paper. Please scale PowerPoints and PDFs to conserve toner and paper. If you need help scaling a document or are printing a large job, please ask the Academic Technology Assistants for help.
- Installation of software on public computers is prohibited. If you require assistance with computer applications, inform the Academic Technology Assistants monitoring the lab.
Lost and Found
- Haverhill library service desk A-330
- Public Safety office on the Haverhill campus C-112 (Spurk building)
- Public Safety office on the Lawrence campus first floor of 78 Amesbury St (LA building)
NECC is not responsible for items lost or stolen in the computer labs, so please monitor your belongings at all times.Print View