Walk-In Computer Labs
Both campuses offer open computer labs to current NECC Students. Labs are staffed by Academic Technology specialists who provide support to students for academic technologies like Blackboard and Microsoft Office, help with printing and scanning, and other general computer & technology questions.
Haverhill Campus: A-330
Lawrence Campus: LA-013
Computer Labs Feature:
- PC and Macintosh workstations
- Laser printers
- Ergonomic seating
NECC Computing Guidelines
- Computer Labs may be used by current students only. Students must present a current NECC Student ID before accessing a lab computer. If you do not have an NECC Student ID, they can be obtained at the Welcome Express area on the first floor of the SC Building in Haverhill and in the LC Building in Lawrence. Please be sure to have a current semester sticker on your Student ID; these can be acquired at the One-Stop.
- Students, staff, and faculty members are responsible for following all policies outlined in the Computer and Network Usage Policy. Anyone violating a computer policy may be subject to disciplinary actions.
- Log Off Computers. When finished with a lab computer, please log off from the computer. It is not necessary to shut down.
- Use of computers in the labs is for academic purposes only.
- Space is limited in the computer labs, so once you complete your coursework please allow another student to use the lab computer.
- Print Responsibly. Lab printers default to double-sided printing to save paper. Please scale Powerpoints and PDFs to conserve toner and paper. If you need help scaling a document or are printing a large job, please ask the Academic Technology Assistants for help.
- Installation of software on public computers is prohibited. If you require assistance with any computer applications, inform the Academic Technology Assistants monitoring the lab.
Lost and Found
There are lost and found locations in:
- Haverhill library service desk A-330
NECC is not responsible items that are lost or stolen in the computer labs so please monitor your belongings at all times.Print View