PART-TIME PATHWAYS (3 to 5 years) are available for most degrees. To qualify to take college-level classes, some students may be required to take college preparation classes first.
- Specific admission criteria required
- The Radiologic Technology Program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
- CORI/SORI check and random drug screening required
- Program starts in Fall only
- Full-time day program
- Lawrence campus only for radiology lecture/classroom courses
- Students are randomly placed in a clinical site
- Successful completion of this program qualifies graduates to take the national certification exam offered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Students are required to complete a health evaluation and have the required immunizations to attend clinical.
- A grade of “C” or better is required in all Radiologic Technology and Health Science courses in order to continue to the next semester.
- Courses are listed in the required order you should take them.
- Many courses have prerequisites requirements that must be fulfilled to be eligible to enroll in the course.
- It is highly recommended that graduates pursue a Bachelor degree using one of our Transfer Agreements.
- Milestone course = Computer Science Elective CIS110 or higher
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.