PART-TIME PATHWAYS (3 to 5 years) are available for most degrees. To qualify to take college-level classes, some students may be required to take college preparation classes first.
- Prepares student for job market- geared towards working in Computer Networking or Cybersecurity
- Can be part-time
- Fall or Spring start
- Online classes available but some required courses only available in person
- Follow sequence if you start in the fall semester so that the prerequisites are completed
- Full support on Haverhill Campus, some but not all courses available in Lawrence
- Internship available (COP 110) in year 2 as elective
- Not the same as CS: Information Tech- this is a more specialized option related to Network and Cybersecurity careers
- Required 2 math courses level 125* or higher. (*changing to 115)
- CBE (Competency-Based Education) options available for required courses CTN110, CIS113.
- Online options available for required courses CTN110, CIS113,CIS115, CIS140
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.