PART-TIME PATHWAYS (3 to 5 years) are available for most degrees. To qualify to take college-level classes, some students may be required to take college preparation classes first.
- Prepares student for job market and/or transfer (UMASS Lowell Online and Continuing Ed)
- Can be part-time
- Fall or Spring start
- Online classes available but some required courses only available in person
- Follow sequence (if fall enrollment) to hit prerequisites
- Full support for program on both campuses
- Internship available (COP 110) in year 2 as elective
- Our transfer partners require specific program elective requirements
- Required 2 math courses level 125* or higher. (*changing to 115)
- CBE (Competency-Based Education) options available for required courses CTN110, CIS112, CIS113.
- Online options available for required courses CTN110, CIS112,CIS113 CIS114, CIS115, CIS140
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.