Save on Your Career Plan With NECC’s Engineering Science Degree
If your goal is to earn a bachelor’s degree in engineering, beginning at NECC will get you off to a smart start. Not only will you save thousands of dollars, you’ll also benefit from tremendous student support services while working and learning in our state-of-the-art labs and technology center.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC’s program was developed in cooperation with the American Society for Engineering Education as well as the engineering departments of several four-year schools, ensuring that you will be well prepared to succeed. You will also be able to transfer credits easily. In this program you will:
- Choose from engineering concentrations including chemical, civil/environmental, electrical/computer, and mechanical
- Learn and work in state-of-the-art computer labs, electronics labs, and NECC’s Hartleb Technology Center
- Be taught by professionals with many years of experience
- Have access to tutors and career advisors
- Gain real-world experience in internships and networking opportunities
Because of NECC
Start at NECC and save nearly $12,000 when you transfer to a state university like UMass Lowell – and even more if you transfer to a private university. After completing this degree you can:
- Transfer to the four-year school of your choice
- Prepare for a career as a chemic, civil/environmental, electrical/computer, or mechanical engineer
is one of NECC’s top ten
Being a student at NECC prepared me to transfer to UMass Lowell. The environment was exactly what I needed in order to get good grades and transfer.”
Joanel Vasquez, Engineering Science
Hear What Paul Chanley, Department Chair Engineering Science, Has to Say
View video on the NECC YouTube Channel.