NECC President’s Circle: Leadership Giving Society
What is the NECC President’s Circle?
The Northern Essex Community College (NECC) President’s Circle recognizes generous benefactors who demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and impact of NECC in our community. The Circle is comprised of forward-thinking individuals who are helping to shape the future of the college and its students through their contributions to scholarships, innovative classroom experiences, academic resources, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and more.
Any individual who makes a gift of $1,000 or more each fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) automatically qualifies for membership into the NECC President’s Circle. Gifts may be paid out annually, quarterly, or monthly and can also be set up to recur automatically.
- $1,000 – $4,999: The 1961 Club
- $5,000- $9,999: The Blue Club
- $10,000 +: The Gold Club
- Communication from the college president and other key administrators
- Exclusive access to college events
- Recognition in key college publications
- Recognition on the NECC President’s Circle membership page (with eligible gifts in a given year)
- Immediate impact on the student experience through gifts to the areas you are passionate about!
Why Your Support Matters
- 46% of students at NECC receive some form of financial aid. Gifts to the college bridge the gap for low-income students who otherwise may not be able to complete their courses of study.
- Public support covers just 35% of the college’s annual budget, making private support increasingly critical to the success of the institution and the workforce it serves
- As a key training ground for thousands of local residents, NECC is key to the success of the Merrimack Valley in maintaining its economic vitality, diversity, and accessibility.
For more information about the President’s Circle, or to explore other ways you can contribute, please contact Allison Dolan-Wilson, vice president for institutional advancement, at email@example.com or 978-556-3624.Print View