Culinary Arts Certificate
Heat Up Your Cooking Career with NECC’s Culinary Arts Certificate
Start your career as a culinary professional by training in NECC’s NEW Culinary Arts Certificate program. From learning the foundations of the food service industry, to developing more advanced skills such as artisanal breads and classic world cuisine, the program will prepare you for a successful culinary career.
Why Choose NECC?
The program is located at The Heights, a 10-story luxury building in downtown Haverhill. NECC’s two floors include classrooms, laboratories, and state-of-the-art teaching kitchens. The building will also have a full-service restaurant on the first floor, where student internships will be available.
Because of NECC
Upon completion of the Certificate, you will be prepared to directly enter the workforce or transfer to other partner colleges to continue your degree in culinary arts. You can:
- Earn the 29 credit certificate full or part time
- Develop your skills in courses such as
- Applied Culinary Techniques
- Advanced Baking: Artisanal Breads, Pastry, and Patisserie
- And Advanced Culinary: Classic World Cuisine and Garde Manger
- Gain practical experience through a required program internship
Courses and RequirementsSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. View the suggested pathway for this certificate .