The Group Study room (A210) is exclusively for collaborative academic work conducted by NECC study and tutoring groups of two or more people. These may be student-initiated groups or those scheduled by Tutoring (Supplemental Instruction). The Supplemental Instruction schedule is posted on the door at the beginning of each semester. While use is subject to the discretion of the Library Staff, these general guidelines apply:
- The room is normally available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A maximum of two hours is allowed per group per day. Additional time may be permitted at the discretion of the Library Staff.
- If the room is occupied, your group may use other locations in the Library as long as noise is minimized and the rights of others are respected. Ask the staff for suggestions.
- Users of the room must behave appropriately, help keep the room neat, and follow other library policies.
- Guard your valuables. Don’t leave personal belongings unattended in the Library or elsewhere on campus.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please inquire at the Reference desk if you have any questions.