Request a Transcript from NECC
PARCHMENT is a secure, reliable, electronic transcript system used at Northern Essex Community College. Transcripts ordered through Parchment:
- Are trackable throughout the process from order to receipt.
- Are available in hard copy and electronic versions.
- Are sent out within 24-48 business hours. Questions on your Parchment order can be sent to email@example.com.
- Can be uploaded to the Common Application.
- Can be purchased by debit or credit card for a fee of $2.75. Some delivery options may include additional shipping and handling fees.
- Generate email confirmations when the:
- order is placed
- transcript has been sent out
- eTranscript has been downloaded by the recipient
Using a correct Student ID will assure that your transcript will be sent within 24 hours. Transcripts requested without a Student ID, or with an incorrect Student ID may be delayed for up to one week. Please check all information entered for accuracy. Don’t guess—verify!
Click here to request an official transcript
- Active students can view and print their Unofficial Transcripts from MyNECC portal https://mynecc.necc.mass.edu.
- Non-credit/CEU courses, please contact Enrollment Services 978-556-3700.
Transcript requests will NOT be processed if a financial hold is on the student account. Financial obligations must be cleared by contacting Enrollment Services at 978-556-3700.Print View