Effective Supervisory Skills Training Program
Do You Have Employees That Would Benefit From Enhanced Supervisor Skills? Sign Them Up for NECC’s Grant-Funded* Effective Supervisory Skills Course
Effective Supervisory Skills is a 40-hour, 10-week course that is offered by NECC.
Your employees will learn:
- Effective Supervisory Skills Building and The Job of Supervisor
- Understanding Behavior Styles
- Leading the Work Team
- Developing Administrative Skills – Planning and Organizing
- Managing Personnel Issues – Selection, Orientation, Training & Evaluation
- Team Building and Problem Solving
- Communication, Coaching, Counseling, and Change
- Creating a Climate for Motivation
- Maintaining a Productive Work Environment/Conflict Resolution
- Delivering World-Class Customer Service
The next scheduled Effective Supervisory Skills Training Programs will take place on:
Virtual Fall 2021 Program (40 hours)
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Tuesdays, September 21 – November 23, 2021
You May Also Be Interested in Advanced Leadership Topics:
Advanced Leadership Topics
The Advanced Leadership Course will cover topics including: What Kind of Leader are You, Communicating with Results, and The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
Course Dates & Times Offered:
Small businesses with under 100 employees may qualify for 100% grant-funding. Businesses with 100+ employees may qualify for up to 50% grant-funding. Apply at the Workforce Training Fund website. Once approved, enroll your employees by sending employees’ names and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other businesses are welcome to register employees by contacting email@example.com. The cost per person is $1,150.