Summer and Winter Courses
Registration for summer courses is now open. Register soon to be sure you get the courses you want, how you want them! Learn more.
Summer Courses at NECC
Catch up on your credits from last semester or get ahead for next semester with an NECC Summer course.
Whether you are a student at NECC or at another school, with an NECC Summer course you can:
- Transfer the credits to your college or university (current NECC students receive credit at Northern Essex).
- Save money on tuition (a typical three-credit course costs less than $800).
- Take classes online from the safety and comfort of your own home.
View the complete summer session course listing. For more information or to register for summer courses, call us at 978-556-3700 or email email@example.com or complete the Non NECC Student Registration Form.
Choose from three convenient summer sessions:
Summer Session I
- May 17 – June 25
Summer Session II
- June 28 – August 6
Summer Session III
- May 17 – August 6
Choose from a wide range of courses including:
- Computer Information Sciences
- English Composition (I & II)
- Macro & Micro Economics
- Mathematics / Algebra
- Philosophy / Ethics
- Technical Writing
- World Civilization (I & II)
- and many more!
To receive weather and school alerts that may impact our courses, sign-up to receive NECC Alerts via text message.