Summer and Winter Courses
Winter Courses at NECC
Catch up on your credits from last semester or get ahead for next semester with an NECC Winter course.
Whether you are a student at NECC or at another school, with an NECC Winter course you can:
- Transfer the credits to your college or university (current NECC students receive credit at Northern Essex).
- Save money on tuition (a typical three-credit course costs less than $800).
- Take classes online from the safety and comfort of your own home.
- Complete a course in just four weeks.
The Winter Session begins January 4 through January 29, 2021. View the complete winter session course listing. For more information or to register for winter courses, contact us at 978-556-3700 or email@example.com.
Choose from a wide range of winter courses including:
- Computer Science
- English Composition I & II
- Human Nutrition & Health
- Macro & Micro Economics
- Public Speaking
- Technical Writing
- World Civilization I & II
- and many more!
To receive weather and school alerts that may impact our courses, sign-up to receive NECC Alerts via text message.