Make the Most of Your Student Life Experience by Getting Involved Outside of the Classroom
College isn’t all about hitting the books. You can enrich your student life by getting involved outside the classroom. Try new things and connect with people from a diverse educational and cultural backgrounds. You’ll be surprised at how many opportunities there are for students to get involved on campus.
Whether you choose to gain leadership experience, stay healthy and fit, join student clubs, participate in sports, recreation, student activities, or more, we’ll guarantee you’ll have fond memories of your NECC experience.
- Join one of our 14 men’s and women’s athletics teams or come cheer them on.
- Make new friends, and enrich your skills by joining one of over 20 student clubs
- Attend events and activities like winter festival and spring jam, plays, music, author or artist appearances, and many more.
- Seize the opportunity to gain leadership experience.
- Be a leader in the student government
- Write for the college newspaper, the NECC Observer.
- Shine in the spotlight or be a key behind the scenes player with the Top Notch Theater and Players
- Explore Civic Engagement opportunities and volunteer and make a difference in the community, and your resume .
- Join in on the fun in recreation activities.
- Stay healthy and fit using the Wellness and Fitness Center
Events, Workshops & Activities