Requesting an Official Transcript just got easier!
- Northern Essex Community College is offering this service to make ordering transcripts faster and easier for you. Electronic and paper transcripts are available for $2.75. Some delivery options may include additional shipping and handling fees.
Transcripts ordered using Parchment will be processed and sent out within 24-48 business hours. If you have any questions on your Parchment order, contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FINANCIAL HOLDS
Transcript requests will NOT be processed if a financial hold is on the student account. Financial obligations must be cleared by contacting Enrollment Services at 978-556-3700.
- UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Active students can view and print their unofficial transcript from the MyNECC portal.
- HOLD TRANSCRIPT FOR GRADES OR DEGREE
Transcripts may be held for the current semester’s grades or the next degree date. However, if you are expecting a grade change, don’t order your transcript until you’re sure the grade has been changed.
Click Here to Access Parchment portal
NECC offers opportunities for scholarships while you are enrolled at NECC. We encourage you to visit the Scholarship site.
- Complete the petition to graduate form
- Email the Center for Business & Accounting to request a review of your petition and DegreeWorks audit before you submit the graduation petition and DegreeWorks audit to the Registrar’s Office – the deadline is March 31, 2023
Payment Information for Summer and Fall 2023 Semester
- Payment for Summer 2023 Semester is due by May 12, 2023.
- From May 13th forward, students need to self-pay at the time of registration
- Payment for the Fall 2023 Semester is due by August 14, 2023.
- From August 14th forward, students need to self-pay and/or sign up for NECC’s payment plan or apply for financial aid at the point for non-payment
- Fall semester drop date for non-payment is August 17, 2023.
How to Make an Online Payment:
- Sign into myNECC
- Once logged in, scroll down and click on the “Pay My Bill Online” icon
- Click on “Make Payment”
- Proceed through the prompts to select your payment method, agree to the payment terms, and complete your transaction.
Learn more at: www.necc.mass.edu/payments
NOTE: All debit/credit card payments are subject to a 2.85% service fee. There is no fee to process an electronic check payment.
Contact Student Accounts to get information regarding billing or overdue balances that might be stopping you from registering.
- Student Accounts will be available in person and remotely to assist our students with questions via email, phone, virtual Zoom meetings, and online chat.
- Communications/meetings can be flexible based on students’ needs and may consist of the following options: Zoom, Phone, In-Person, Video Relay Services (free), or email.
- Following CDC guidelines, all individuals should always wear masks, whether vaccinated or not vaccinated, while on campus to mitigate their risk of catching and spreading COVID-19.
Student Accounts Staff Availability
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Call Student Accounts: 978-556-3900
Email Student Accounts: email@example.com