Graduating in December?
Did you know that you need to Petition to Graduate? The deadline for the Fall to submit your paperwork is December 22nd.
You will be invited to participate in the May 2022 Graduation Ceremony. Information will be sent to you as the event gets closer and will be updated here.
Requesting an Official Transcript just got easier!
- Northern Essex Community College is offering this service to make ordering transcripts faster and easier for you. Electronic and paper transcripts are available for $2.75. Some delivery options may include additional shipping and handling fees.
Transcripts ordered using Parchment will be processed and sent out within 24-48 business hours. If you have any questions on your Parchment order, contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FINANCIAL HOLDS
Transcript request will NOT be processed if a financial hold is on the student account. Financial obligations must be cleared by contacting Enrollment Services at 978-556-3700.
- UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Active students can view and print their unofficial transcript from the MyNECC portal.
- HOLD TRANSCRIPT FOR GRADES OR DEGREE
Transcripts may be held for the current semester’s grades or the next degree date. However, if you are expecting a grade change, don’t order your transcript until you’re sure the grade has been changed.
NECC offers opportunities for scholarships while you are enrolled at NECC. We encourage you to visit the Scholarship site.
Payment Information for Spring 2022 Semester
Payment for the Spring 2022 Semester is due by Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
Beginning January 4, 2022, and forward, payment will be due upon registration. Methods of payment are self-pay, enroll in the NECC five/four-installment payment plan, or apply for financial aid.
For the payment options website, please click Here!
*The $100 Late Registration Penalty has been waived for the 2022 spring semester.
Contact Student Accounts to get information regarding billing or overdue balances that might be stopping you from registering.
- Student Accounts will be available in person and remotely to assist our students with questions via email, phone, virtual Zoom meetings, and online chat.
- Communications/meetings can be flexible based on student’s needs and may consist of the following options: Zoom, Phone, In-Person, Video Relay Services (free), or email.
- Following CDC guidelines, all individuals should always wear masks, whether vaccinated or not vaccinated, while on campus to mitigate their risk of catching and spreading COVID-19.
Student Accounts Staff Availability
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Call Student Accounts: 978-556-3900
Email Student Accounts: email@example.com