Graduating in May or August?
Did you know that you need to Petition to Graduate? The deadline for the Spring to submit your paperwork is extended to April 7th. Please find the directions attached here!
Northern Essex Community College’s 59th Annual Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 15, 2021, on the Haverhill Campus.
This year, due to the pandemic and continued restrictions, we will be holding five smaller socially distanced ceremonies, organized by the academic area, throughout the day on Saturday.
Click here to find out more up-to-date information on the details for the day.
- Commencement will take place on Saturday, May 15, 2021 in the quadrangle in front of the gymnasium on the Haverhill Campus.
- Individuals who graduated December 2019, May 2020, August 2020, December 2020 and those who have petitioned for May 2021 and August 2021 are encouraged to participate.
- All participants must RSVP by Thursday, April 9, 2021.
- Students will be allowed to invite 2 guests and tickets will be required due to capacity limits. Guests and participants should not arrive on campus any earlier than half an hour before their scheduled time so that we have time between ceremonies to clean. Please continue to check our website for additional details.
- Business & Accounting Center Ceremony is scheduled for 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
NECC offers opportunities for scholarships while you are enrolled at NECC. We encourage you to visit the Scholarship site.
Payment Information for Summer 2021 Semester
- Payment for the Summer 2021 Semester is due Friday, May 14, 2021.
- Beginning May 14, 2021 and forward payment will be due upon registration. Methods of payment are self-pay or apply for financial aid.
Payment Information for Fall 2021 Semester
- Payment for the Fall 2021 Semester is due by Monday, August 16, 2021.
- Beginning August 16, 2021 and forward payment will be due upon registration. Methods of payment are self-pay, enroll in the NECC five/four installment payment plan, or apply for financial aid.
The Drop for Non-Payment will be Thursday, August 19, 2021.
*The $100 Late Registration Penalty has been waived for the 2021 fall semester.
Contact Student Accounts to get information regarding billing or overdue balances that might be stopping you from registering.
The office is available virtually Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pmPrint View