Congratulations to those graduating this semester!
Did you know that you need to petition to graduate?
- Deadline is December 22, 2022
- On the application, check off Associate in Science
Requesting an Official Transcript just got easier!
- Northern Essex Community College is offering this service to make ordering transcripts faster and easier for you. Electronic and paper transcripts are available for $2.75. Some delivery options may include additional shipping and handling fees.
Transcripts ordered using Parchment will be processed and sent out within 24-48 business hours. If you have any questions on your Parchment order, contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FINANCIAL HOLDS
Transcript requests will NOT be processed if a financial hold is on the student account. Financial obligations must be cleared by contacting Enrollment Services at 978-556-3700.
- UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Active students can view and print their unofficial transcript from the MyNECC portal.
- HOLD TRANSCRIPT FOR GRADES OR DEGREE
Transcripts may be held for the current semester’s grades or the next degree date. However, if you are expecting a grade change, don’t order your transcript until you’re sure the grade has been changed.
NECC offers opportunities for scholarships while you are enrolled at NECC. We encourage you to visit the Scholarship site.
Payment Information for Spring 2023 Semester
- Payment for the Spring and Winter-intersession 2023 Semesters are due by Wednesday, January 4 , 2023.
- Drop for non-payment will be Friday, January 6, 2023.
- Payment for Summer 2023 will be in April or end of March
How to Make an Online Payment:
- Sign into myNECC
- Once logged in, scroll down and click on the “Pay My Bill Online” icon
- Click on “Make Payment”
- Proceed through the prompts to select your payment method, agree to the payment terms, and complete your transaction.
Learn more at: www.necc.mass.edu/payments
NOTE: All debit/credit card payments are subject to a 2.85% service fee. There is no fee to process an electronic check payment.
Contact Student Accounts to get information regarding billing or overdue balances that might be stopping you from registering.
- Student Accounts will be available in person and remotely to assist our students with questions via email, phone, virtual Zoom meetings, and online chat.
- Communications/meetings can be flexible based on students’ needs and may consist of the following options: Zoom, Phone, In-Person, Video Relay Services (free), or email.
- Following CDC guidelines, all individuals should always wear masks, whether vaccinated or not vaccinated, while on campus to mitigate their risk of catching and spreading COVID-19.
Student Accounts Staff Availability
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Call Student Accounts: 978-556-3900
Email Student Accounts: email@example.com